Downloading And Installing
Purchasing Valid License
Starting A4Desk Video Player
Take a Tour
Building a Video Player
Creating New Project
Editing Existing Projects
Adding Video To Project
Adding YouTube Video to Project
Put Video Clips from YouTube to Your Mobile
Get videos from the Internet or anywhere onto your PSP
Publishing Video Player
Previewing Your Player
Publish and Upload a Player
Embed Video Player in Adobe Dreamweaver
Embed Video Player in Microsoft Expression Web
Embed Video Player in Joomla
Embed Video Player in WordPress
Embed Video Player in Blogger/Blogspot
Embed Video Player in Drupal
Embed Video Player in Yahoo! SiteBuilder
Embed Multiple Video Players
Creating a New Project
Creating a flash video player using the A4Desk Flash Video Player basically involves creating a project. You can create as many projects as you wish. Each new video player will require creating a new project.
To create a new project
- From the File menu click New. (Speedkey: Ctrl + N)
- or -
- Click the Newbutton from the Toolbar. The Project Wizard dialog opens.
- Click “Skin Gallery” and Select a player of your choice and click OK. To browse the list of designs click.
- Click OK in ‘Project Wizard’ to finish the creating of a Player.
- The selected player is instantly inserted into the Preview panel. A default Sample Video is inserted into the Playlist.
- You can either involve this default video to one of your choice or create an altogether new video. To give this default player a name of your choice, enter the new name in the Player Title field and Author Name field under Main Information column as shown below.
- You can also change the details of the video by selecting the video one by one and changing their information in the Main Information panel. For the video you can change Player Title, Author Name and resize player’s height and width.
- To capture an image for the video click on Capture Thumbnail in Preview field.
- You can use the video panel to Add, Delete and Arrange the videos.
To add more video click the Add Video/Add Remote Video button of Video Playlist field and continue as indicated above.
- Clickto move a video one step up in the list. Clickto move a video one step down in the list. Clickto delete a video.
- To save the project, select Save As (Save if the project has already been saved) from the File menu or click the Savebutton on the Toolbar.
- If you are saving the project for the first time the Windows Save As dialog opens where you can save the project file otherwise clicking the Save from the File menu or the Save button on the Toolbar saves the file without prompting for file name.
Note:The default filename extension of the project file is *.a4v (Project file).
- To close a saved project select Close from the File menu or click the Closebutton at the top right . If changes to a project file hasn't been made the project file is closed otherwise the following dialog is displayed.
- Click Yes to save the project.