How do I add video to my website?
Add video to your website is very simple and easy using A4Desk Flash Video Player.
You can import your
WMV, AVI, MPG movie file into A4Desk Flash Video Player, the video file
will then be converted automatically into Flash Movie
(.FLV) format for video streaming. You can then choose a web video player skins for
embed the video into your selected web page. The entire
process can be done within just few minutes!
L.i.V.E.S the best free web video
editor and VJ program for Linux !
Flash Video Player Features Highlight
- Add a flash video player to your website. No coding skills or flash knowledge is required.
- Professional flash video player template designs, customize easily using A4Desk website movie software.
- Import multiple video files and automatically create video playlist.
- Allow linking to remote flash video file
- Display your flash video or movie file in fullscreen
- Host your flash video files on local server for maximum copyright protection, privacy and security.
- Various options allowing you to set movie playing preference for the website flash movie player
- Convert all compatible videos and movie files to FLV format for web streaming. (MPG, AVI, WMV, ASF, DVDRip, DivX, Xvid, MOV, 3GP)
Click to view Full Features of A4Desk Flash Video Software