What is A4Desk Flash Video Player?
A4Desk Flash Video Player is an all-in-one software that creates interactive flash Video Player for you to share videos on your website. Download Free Trial Now
- No flash knowledge, coding
- Professionally-designed player templates
- Powerful player options
Supported Video Formats
Built-in flash video converter converts your video to flash video format (FLV).
Open Source Media Framework (OSMF) Video Player
Example & Custom Player Development Service
Open Source Media Framework (OSMF) is a free, open software framework developed by Adobe for building Flash-driven video players and applications. This framework simplifies the development of a video player with these features and characteristics:
- Basic video player functions like playback controls, data buffering, video navigation and dynamic streaming.
- Supports plug-in architecture which allows developers to expand the functionality of their players, such as advertising, reporting and content delivery.
- Optional features like manipulaion of metadata, handling of custom metadata tags, and Flash cookies.
- Flexible design for developers to customize the player for browser or desktop usages.
Let Us Build a Custom OSMF Player for You
The sample player above shows a basic OSMF video player developed using ActionScript 3.0. While the look and feel of the player can be further customized, we can leveage the power of OSMF to create video players with metadata-driven playback experiences. The metadata of the video can be read in by the OSMF player to provide extra features. Plug-ins can be developed as OSMF-based SWF files to load dynamically and increase the robustness of the OSMF player.
If you are interested in an OSMF Flash video player with state-of-the-art features to support rich internet experiences, Contact Us today for an OSMF video player for your website.
Online Streaming Video Related Resources
- Convert video files and then play movies on iPad
- Put Video Clips from YouTube to iPad using A4Desk Video Converter
- Convert video (AVI, MPG, WMV, MP4) to Flash FLv using A4Desk Video Conversion Software
- How to embed mpeg video in HTML
- How to embed avi video in HTML
- Convert video files to Apple iPhone MP4 video
- Convert video files and then play movies on iPod
- Convert video files into different formats
- Merge or combine multiple videos into one file
- Trim video clips
- Put Video Clips from YouTube to Your Mobile using A4Desk Video Converter
- Get videos from the Internet or anywhere onto your PSP
- Adding YouTube Video to A4Desk Flash Video Player
- Flash Video Players with Open Source Media Framework (OSMF)
- Comparing Flash vs. HTML 5 for Online Video
- Online Video Standard - Will HTML 5 replace Flash for website video?
- Play movie on your website - tutorial and answers to FAQ
- What you need to know about Using Flash to create TV commercials
- The Major Benefits of Using Flash Video Format (flv) for Website Video
- Online Video Tips: 7 Secrets To Online Marketing Videos That Rock
- What you need to know about adding streaming video to webpage
- What You Need To Make Your Own Online Videos
- 5 Reasons Why Using Flash Video Format (flv) is Good for Website Video
- Advantages of Hosting Flash Video Files on Your Own Server
- Online Video- A Killer Application for Business Websites
- Equip Your Website with a Distinct Advantage by Embedding Online Video