Downloading And Installing
Purchasing Valid License
Starting A4Desk Video Player
Take a Tour
Building a Video Player
Creating New Project
Editing Existing Projects
Adding Video To Project
Adding YouTube Video to Project
Put Video Clips from YouTube to Your Mobile
Get videos from the Internet or anywhere onto your PSP
Publishing Video Player
Previewing Your Player
Publish and Upload a Player
Embed Video Player in Adobe Dreamweaver
Embed Video Player in Microsoft Expression Web
Embed Video Player in Joomla
Embed Video Player in WordPress
Embed Video Player in Blogger/Blogspot
Embed Video Player in Drupal
Embed Video Player in Yahoo! SiteBuilder
Embed Multiple Video Players
Put Video Clips from YouTube to Your Mobile using A4Desk Video Converter
YouTube is the dominant provider of online video in the world, more than
70000 new videos are being uploaded every single day, and the site receive
more than 100 million video views per day. To cater to the growing demand
of customers who would like to insert YouTube Video to mobile phone, we
have prepared a step-by-step instruction for that.
Note: Users are responsible for any possible copyright violations.
To download video
- You can use third party downloader to download YouTube videos on your
desktop. We will demostrate the steps using the tool from http://linkyoutube.com/
- Type the URL of Youtube video, select "Youtube" as the site.
- Click 'Download FLV' to download the video clip in FLV format.
Convert video files using video converter
- Download A4Desk Video
Converter from its official site.
- Run the software, click the icon "New project" to create
a new project.
button to insert your list of video files where you want to do the video
conversion. Select the output format (usually the most popular video
format in mobile is 3GP or MP4) and output folder.Users are also
able to trim the video by setting the start and end time. Click
- Choose output codec, quality, dimension for the video file. You can
crop away the portions that you don't need, and add borders using crop
and pad option. Check 'enable' and click to
insert your own logo for copyright protection. Click
- Select audio channels, bit/sample rate(higher rate->higher quality),
audio encoder (audio output format). Click
to save the project and
to start converting the video clips.
- Video conversion is now in process.
- Video conversion is done, you can click '
to browse the converted video files.
- Put the converted video files into your mobile.