Downloading And Installing
Purchasing Valid License
Starting A4Desk Video Player
Take a Tour
Building a Video Player
Creating New Project
Editing Existing Projects
Adding Video To Project
Adding YouTube Video to Project
Put Video Clips from YouTube to Your Mobile
Get videos from the Internet or anywhere onto your PSP
Publishing Video Player
Previewing Your Player
Publish and Upload a Player
Embed Video Player in Adobe Dreamweaver
Embed Video Player in Microsoft Expression Web
Embed Video Player in Joomla
Embed Video Player in WordPress
Embed Video Player in Blogger/Blogspot
Embed Video Player in Drupal
Embed Video Player in Yahoo! SiteBuilder
Embed Multiple Video Players
Purchasing a valid license
To get rid of all the demo messages and the watermarks in the software, you will need to purchase a valid license of the software.
To register or purchase a valid license
- Go to the home page of the video player at http://video.a4desk.com and click the Registration link or enter http://video.a4desk.com/registration/ in the URL field of your browser and click Go or press Enter on your keyboard.
- The license page of the video player opens. Here you will find three types of licenses that you can buy for the three versions of the software, Single User License, Site License and Corporate License.
- Different package will include different no. of registered videoplayer template. Get the details in Registration page
- Browse through the features of each of these versions and click the Buy button associated with the version you wish to buy.
- Follow the instructions to use your credit card to make the purchase.
- Once a successful purchase is made details from where you can download a licensed copy is sent to your e-mail address that you provide while making the purchase.
- Install the downloaded file as explained in the topic Downloading and Installing the A4Desk Flash Video Player
To remove the demo buttons and watermarks
If you have purchased and registered the video template already, but the demo button adn watermarks still exists, please follow the steps below.
- Verify the software Package tpye. Please make sure that the downloaded package is what you have purchased.
Also, please ensure that the video template you want is included in this package. You may take a look to the PRICE LIST for understanding which templates are included in which package.
- Open the target (existing) project.
- Click "File", "Update Player in Project"
- You would need Save, Publish, Upload & Overwrite related files on yoru server
- You may need confirm do files/ folders are uploaded to correct location
- Clear browser cache and refresh