Downloading And Installing
Purchasing Valid License
Starting A4Desk Video Player
Take a Tour
Building a Video Player
Creating New Project
Editing Existing Projects
Adding Video To Project
Adding YouTube Video to Project
Put Video Clips from YouTube to Your Mobile
Get videos from the Internet or anywhere onto your PSP
Publishing Video Player
Previewing Your Player
Publish and Upload a Player
Embed Video Player in Adobe Dreamweaver
Embed Video Player in Microsoft Expression Web
Embed Video Player in Joomla
Embed Video Player in WordPress
Embed Video Player in Blogger/Blogspot
Embed Video Player in Drupal
Embed Video Player in Yahoo! SiteBuilder
Embed Multiple Video Players
Downloading and Installing the A4Desk Flash Video Player
You can download a trial version of the A4Desk Flash Video Player from the product website. The trial version will have watermarks. You can later convert this version into a full working version.
To download the trial version
Overall features and benefits
- Click the button. The Windows File Download dialog for the file is displayed.
- Click Run to install the software or Save to save the executable in a folder on your PC. Once the file is saved on your PC, execute the file by double clicking it to install the software. The following Run dialog opens.
- Click Run
Note: The trial version of the software will contain both demo messages and watermarks. To get a version without these you must purchase a licensed version. This is explained in the next topic.
- The first dialog of the installation wizard opens.
- Click Next. The next dialog of the installation wizard opens.
- Read through the License Agreement and select the I accept the agreement radio button and click Next. Note that the Next button will only be enabled if you select the I accept the agreement radio button. The next dialog of the wizard opens.
- Enter a folder or path name in the empty field where you would like to install the video player or click Browse to search and locate a folder on your computer. By default the player is installed in the folder already displayed in the field. Click Next when done. The next page of the wizard is displayed.
- Enter the name of a folder where you would like to create the program's shortcuts or click Browse to locate a folder on your PC. By default the shortcuts are created in the Start Menu folder. Click Next when done. The next dialog of the wizard is displayed
- Check the Create a desktop icon checkbox if you would like to create a desktop icon and click Next when done. The next dialog of the wizard is displayed.
- This dialog confirms the folders where the components of the video player are going to be installed and additional tasks. If after reading this you wish to change the folders or additional tasks you can click Back to move to the earlier dialogs of the wizard to make your changes. Otherwise click Install.
- A new dialog opens displaying the progress of the installation and when complete the following dialog is displayed.
- To Launch the video player click Finish. If you do not want to launch the video player uncheck the Launch A4Desk Flash Video Player checkbox.