What is A4Desk Flash Video Player?
A4Desk Flash Video Player is an all-in-one software that creates interactive flash Video Player for you to share videos on your own webpage. Download Free Trial Now
- No flash knowledge, no coding required
- Professionally designed flash video player skins
- A rich set of video player functions and customizable options
- Host your video files anywhere, no 3rd party restriction
Supported Video Formats
Built-in flash video converter converts your video to flash video format (FLV).
What you need to know about playing movie and video clips on your website
How do you make a flash video player with scrollable playlist and thumbnail support?As a web developer, it's a waste of time to rewrite something that's already been written. A4Desk Video Player is simple to install, highly customizable, and comes with many video player skins. It also support playlists and thumbnail support for video files.
I need an easy flash template to display video clips on a website, just a simple viewer to display my videos using a free or low cost flash template. Any ideas?Are you videos in flash video format already? You would need to convert your videos into FLV format first before viewing them inside a flash video viewer.
For flash video template, you can check out A4desk Flash Video Player Software. It offers many different designs and the flash video player also comes with features such as playlist and scrollable thumbnail. A software is also included so you can easily import video, convert into FLV format and then generate the HTML code for embed to your own web page.
How can I design a web site and display online videos that is taking immediately now?Firstly, do not embed your WMV, AVI or MPG movie files directly to your web page. You should convert your video file into a streaming flash video file (.FLV) format. This way your visitors can watch the video IMMEDIATELY as it is getting downloaded (otherwise they can't see anything before the video file is fully downloaded).
Flash FLV does video streaming automatically -- there is no need for any special processing of the file. All you need is to embed a flash FLV player component or template, and the FLV file will play in streaming mode automatically.
You can use flash video software to convert your video files into FLV format, and then generate the HTML code for embedding to your existing web pages.
I have a movie theater website and I need to find software program to embed a video gallery on my website to play movie trailer.You can use A4Desk Video Player to convert movie trailer from AVI, WMV, or MOV file format into streaming video file format, and then choose a video player skin to embed to your movie theater website.
I need to build a website to display professional quality videos? I have minimal knowledge of building a website. Any ideas of easy video software or website templates that come to mind?If you have no programming knowledge, I suggest you should checkout some all-in-1 software package which helps you to build a photo gallery, or online video gallery. Check out http://gallery.a4desk.com (for photo gallery) and http://video.a4desk.com (for video gallery). Both are Windows software so you can download the free trial, build the web page on your PC for preview, and then upload to your own web host.
Any free online video player? I'm looking for a free online video player that lets you embed a video to a web page and it doesn't leave a water mark on itOnline video player such as Youtube usually require you to upload your video to their server, and always add their watermark to your video.
You should search for a flash video player software, which can convert your video files to FLV format and allows you to upload the video with player to your own server. This way you can display any video you want, and without any watermark.
How do i embed a video on my website?You should not embed your WMV, AVI or MPG movie files directly to your web page. Convert your video file into a FLV video file format. This way your visitors can watch the video as it is getting downloaded (otherwise they can't see anything before the video file is fully downloaded). Use a flash video player software which can automatically convert your video file to FLV, and also create the code for embed on your website.
How to stream a live video from my website? Do i need to know special programming language?You need to know flash programming and understand the basis about stream video file format. PHP and HTML won't do it. You must use .FLV file format (the same format Youtube is using) and also a flash video player to embed within your HTML page, in order to play streaming video.
If you are on Windows platform, you can consider A4Desk Video Player which can convert wmv,avi,mov,mpg to FLV automatically, and let you choose among a collection of video player skins.
A4Desk Flash Video Player solves the following frequent ask questions:
|Embed / Put video to HTML or PHP website||Movie file format conversion|
Online Streaming Video Related Resources
- Convert video files and then play movies on iPad
- Put Video Clips from YouTube to iPad using A4Desk Video Converter
- Convert video (AVI, MPG, WMV, MP4) to Flash FLv using A4Desk Video Conversion Software
- How to embed mpeg video in HTML
- How to embed avi video in HTML
- Convert video files to Apple iPhone MP4 video
- Convert video files and then play movies on iPod
- Convert video files into different formats
- Merge or combine multiple videos into one file
- Trim video clips
- Put Video Clips from YouTube to Your Mobile using A4Desk Video Converter
- Get videos from the Internet or anywhere onto your PSP
- Adding YouTube Video to A4Desk Flash Video Player
- Flash Video Players with Open Source Media Framework (OSMF)
- Comparing Flash vs. HTML 5 for Online Video
- Online Video Standard - Will HTML 5 replace Flash for website video?
- Play movie on your website - tutorial and answers to FAQ
- What you need to know about Using Flash to create TV commercials
- The Major Benefits of Using Flash Video Format (flv) for Website Video
- Online Video Tips: 7 Secrets To Online Marketing Videos That Rock
- What you need to know about adding streaming video to webpage
- What You Need To Make Your Own Online Videos
- 5 Reasons Why Using Flash Video Format (flv) is Good for Website Video
- Advantages of Hosting Flash Video Files on Your Own Server
- Online Video- A Killer Application for Business Websites
- Equip Your Website with a Distinct Advantage by Embedding Online Video