What is A4Desk Flash Video Player?
A4Desk Flash Video Player is an all-in-one software that creates interactive flash Video Player for you to share videos on your own webpage. Download Free Trial Now
- No flash knowledge, no coding required
- Professionally designed flash video player skins
- A rich set of video player functions and customizable options
- Host your video files anywhere, no 3rd party restriction
Supported Video Formats
Built-in flash video converter converts your video to flash video format (FLV).
What You Need To Make Your Own Online Videos
Online video websites; there is a good chance that you have heard of them before. In fact, there is a good chance that you have even used them before. When it comes to using online video websites, most internet users only view the videos that are available. Did you know what you could also do more than that? A large number of online video websites will not only allow you to view videos, but make and share you own.
Making and sharing your own videos, sounds exciting doesn't it? If it does there is a good chance that you would like to get started right away. However, before making plans for your next online video, you are advised to think about how the process works. This is important because it will let you know what type of equipment you will need to get started.
Before uploading and sharing you newly created online video, you will first have to shoot it. To do this, you will need video recording equipment. Video recording equipment can include camcorders, webcams, cell phones, and digital cameras. If you are looking to produce a quality video, you may want to think about using a camcorder or a webcam. Cell phones and digital cameras will work, but many only provide you with a limited amount of recording time. In addition to a limited amount of time, not all digital cameras and cell phones will record sounds. Although these sounds can be added in later, it may be time consuming.
Once you have created your online video, you will need to find a way to get it to your computer. Most recording devices, including camcorders, webcams, digital cameras, and cell phones will come with the necessary equipment. This equipment often includes computer cables. Once you hook your recording device up to your computer, your video should begin to load. However, for this to be done you will need to have moving making software installed on your computer.
When it comes to movie making software, you will likely find that your computer already has a program on it. Most computers, especially ones made within the last few years, have the software programs preinstalled. If your video does not automatically load, once your recording device is hooked up to your computer, it may be a sign that your computer does not have a movie making program. If this is the case, you will need to purchase some. Movie making software programs can easily be purchased online or from a wide variety of different retail stores.
Once your video has been loaded onto your computer and recognized by movie making software, you have a number of different options. If you are satisfied with your video, as it is, you can save it and then move on. If you would like to make alterations, now would be the time to do so. Depending on the type of moving making software you have, you should easily be able to edit your video. This editing may include, but should not be limited to, deleting scenes, adding captions, and the adding of music. Once you have made all of your edits, you will need to save your movie.
The final step to making an online movie is to find an online video website that you can upload your video to. Popular online video websites including YouTube and Goggle Video; however, you can find additional sites by performing a standard internet search. After you follow the directions, provided by each individual online video website, your video should be displayed for the rest of the world to see.
Jo Han Mok is the author of the #1 international business bestseller, The E-Code. He shares his amazing blueprint for creating million dollar internet businesses at: http://www.InternetMillionaireBlueprints.com
Online Streaming Video Related Resources
- Convert video files and then play movies on iPad
- Put Video Clips from YouTube to iPad using A4Desk Video Converter
- Convert video (AVI, MPG, WMV, MP4) to Flash FLv using A4Desk Video Conversion Software
- How to embed mpeg video in HTML
- How to embed avi video in HTML
- Convert video files to Apple iPhone MP4 video
- Convert video files and then play movies on iPod
- Convert video files into different formats
- Merge or combine multiple videos into one file
- Trim video clips
- Put Video Clips from YouTube to Your Mobile using A4Desk Video Converter
- Get videos from the Internet or anywhere onto your PSP
- Adding YouTube Video to A4Desk Flash Video Player
- Flash Video Players with Open Source Media Framework (OSMF)
- Comparing Flash vs. HTML 5 for Online Video
- Online Video Standard - Will HTML 5 replace Flash for website video?
- Play movie on your website - tutorial and answers to FAQ
- What you need to know about Using Flash to create TV commercials
- The Major Benefits of Using Flash Video Format (flv) for Website Video
- Online Video Tips: 7 Secrets To Online Marketing Videos That Rock
- What you need to know about adding streaming video to webpage
- What You Need To Make Your Own Online Videos
- 5 Reasons Why Using Flash Video Format (flv) is Good for Website Video
- Advantages of Hosting Flash Video Files on Your Own Server
- Online Video- A Killer Application for Business Websites
- Equip Your Website with a Distinct Advantage by Embedding Online Video