What is A4Desk Flash Video Player?
A4Desk Flash Video Player is an all-in-one software that creates interactive flash Video Player for you to share videos on your website. Download Free Trial Now
- No flash knowledge, coding
- Professionally-designed player templates
- Powerful player options
Supported Video Formats
Built-in flash video converter converts your video to flash video format (FLV).
5 Reasons Why Using Flash Video Format (flv) is Good for Website VideoWatching videos on websites is fun. Small engaging clips can hold customers attention and boost traffic for e-commerce portals. Video files make a site enticing but these band width hungry applications are often slow to load. People are busy these days and a potential customer may not like the idea of waiting to watch a video on your website. Using Flash video format for websites can solve this problem. This container file format can quickly deliver video over the Internet using Adobe Flash Player. Here are some more reasons to use it for your website.
Easy to use: Flash videos play pretty fast, thanks to the compression technique in use. The FLV (Flash video) is popular because it downloads much faster in comparison to traditional video formats and can be played on most computers. The application is usually accompanied by easy to follow tutorial videos that help you use it without needing a professional coach.
Compress the video quickly: Nothing beats the FLV, if you need to compress your videos without compromising on the quality. Flash videos utilize VP6 and On2 for compression, and this makes the size of the videos much smaller and easy to load. Since the hi-tech compression techniques leave the video quality unaffected, FLV has become one of the most sought after application for both businesses and individual users.
Good audio quality: Videos are not effective they are not complemented by good audio quality. FLV Flash video player ensures that the quality of your audio is good and the potential customers can hear the dialogues or the catchy jingle in the video. Flash videos offer stereophonic sound, which often is as good and clear as the sound you get on playing a compact disc.
Ease of editing: If you are using different formats for your video files or are in the field of creating various games or animation characters, use Flash Video Player to easily convert these files into Flash videos with the help of Flash CS3 video encoder. You can also fine tune your video by chopping off its length, doing some edits where you feel necessary or bringing in some additional audio visuals.
Maintains aesthetic appeal: Looks are important and website owners often hesitate to use videos as they fear that these web tools may not gel with the look of their site. FLVs ensure that the aesthetic appeal of the website is maintained. Flash videos offer you a wide variety of Flash player skins to choose from that match the overall outlook of your site. So, you need not worry about your video sticking out like a sore thumb.
These are the few of the many benefits of using Flash video format (flv) for website video. These advantages have made more people to install Flash videos on their websites and they now earn a good return on their investment. Webmasters can also consider A4DeskPro website builder for building a Flash website with built-in video player to play FLV video.
Online Streaming Video Related Resources
- Convert video files and then play movies on iPad
- Put Video Clips from YouTube to iPad using A4Desk Video Converter
- Convert video (AVI, MPG, WMV, MP4) to Flash FLv using A4Desk Video Conversion Software
- How to embed mpeg video in HTML
- How to embed avi video in HTML
- Convert video files to Apple iPhone MP4 video
- Convert video files and then play movies on iPod
- Convert video files into different formats
- Merge or combine multiple videos into one file
- Trim video clips
- Put Video Clips from YouTube to Your Mobile using A4Desk Video Converter
- Get videos from the Internet or anywhere onto your PSP
- Adding YouTube Video to A4Desk Flash Video Player
- Flash Video Players with Open Source Media Framework (OSMF)
- Comparing Flash vs. HTML 5 for Online Video
- Online Video Standard - Will HTML 5 replace Flash for website video?
- Play movie on your website - tutorial and answers to FAQ
- What you need to know about Using Flash to create TV commercials
- The Major Benefits of Using Flash Video Format (flv) for Website Video
- Online Video Tips: 7 Secrets To Online Marketing Videos That Rock
- What you need to know about adding streaming video to webpage
- What You Need To Make Your Own Online Videos
- 5 Reasons Why Using Flash Video Format (flv) is Good for Website Video
- Advantages of Hosting Flash Video Files on Your Own Server
- Online Video- A Killer Application for Business Websites
- Equip Your Website with a Distinct Advantage by Embedding Online Video