What is A4Desk Flash Video Player?
A4Desk Flash Video Player is an all-in-one software that creates interactive flash Video Player for you to share videos on your website. Download Free Trial Now
- No flash knowledge, coding
- Professionally-designed player templates
- Powerful player options
Supported Video Formats
Built-in flash video converter converts your video to flash video format (FLV).
Equip Your Website with a Distinct Advantage by Embedding Online VideoA 2009 report from social media analytics firm Sysomos shows the increased usage of videos on websites. Businesses use blogs to increase the popularity of their websites and embed videos in these blogs to make their content more interactive. Statistics reveal the popularity of embedding videos in websites and their substantial impact on company’s sale figures.
There are quite a few ways of embedding online videos and you need to decide the one that suits your site the best. If you want your video to download automatically when a web surfer opens a particular web page, you can embed the video directly in that page. However, if you want to let the visitor decide if he or she wants to download it or not, you can put a hyperlink on that web page that connects to the video file’s location.
Many website owners prefer to go for the second option one as they believe that they should respect the web surfer’s decision and not force something upon their site visitors irrespective of whether they are interested at all or not.
You can even use your online videos to play in loop, so that they go on playing continuously after a site visitor has opened the page. Such videos can be put to good use for product promotions or educating the consumers about your offerings. You may even embed interactive online videos to communicate better with both your existing as well as potential customers.
Embedding some behind-the-scenes videos in your site that show your product cycle, employees at work or some scenes of camaraderie will go down well with the audience who will feel it easy to trust you - given the human face that these online videos show. As a marketing strategy, you may even embed some videos having sweepstakes instructions that lure many new visitors to your site who may eventually become your loyal customers.
It pays to have many short clips in your online video instead of one single video clip that runs for a long time. Since online surfers rarely watch videos for too long, you should make sure that even if they leave after a few seconds, they can take back some impressive images in their mind. So, while embedding your videos, keep the most impressive ones towards the beginning.
It would be great if you can give some call-to-action via your online videos. Even when visitors are impressed with your offerings, they need something to push them into taking the desired action of buying it. Let your embedded video do the job of converting your leads into sales while you focus on other things.
Online Streaming Video Related Resources
- Convert video files and then play movies on iPad
- Put Video Clips from YouTube to iPad using A4Desk Video Converter
- Convert video (AVI, MPG, WMV, MP4) to Flash FLv using A4Desk Video Conversion Software
- How to embed mpeg video in HTML
- How to embed avi video in HTML
- Convert video files to Apple iPhone MP4 video
- Convert video files and then play movies on iPod
- Convert video files into different formats
- Merge or combine multiple videos into one file
- Trim video clips
- Put Video Clips from YouTube to Your Mobile using A4Desk Video Converter
- Get videos from the Internet or anywhere onto your PSP
- Adding YouTube Video to A4Desk Flash Video Player
- Flash Video Players with Open Source Media Framework (OSMF)
- Comparing Flash vs. HTML 5 for Online Video
- Online Video Standard - Will HTML 5 replace Flash for website video?
- Play movie on your website - tutorial and answers to FAQ
- What you need to know about Using Flash to create TV commercials
- The Major Benefits of Using Flash Video Format (flv) for Website Video
- Online Video Tips: 7 Secrets To Online Marketing Videos That Rock
- What you need to know about adding streaming video to webpage
- What You Need To Make Your Own Online Videos
- 5 Reasons Why Using Flash Video Format (flv) is Good for Website Video
- Advantages of Hosting Flash Video Files on Your Own Server
- Online Video- A Killer Application for Business Websites
- Equip Your Website with a Distinct Advantage by Embedding Online Video