What is A4Desk Flash Video Player?
A4Desk Flash Video Player is an all-in-one software that creates interactive flash Video Player for you to share videos on your website. Download Free Trial Now
- No flash knowledge, coding
- Professionally-designed player templates
- Powerful player options
Supported Video Formats
Built-in flash video converter converts your video to flash video format (FLV).
Advantages of Hosting Flash Video Files on Your Own ServerWatching videos of real people gives confidence to people visiting your website. In an internet driven economy, having an online video on your website can inject new life into your media marketing initiatives. Short music videos or funny clips are fun to watch and they also increase the creditability of websites. Though there are many ways of integrating videos on your site, the best way is to use Flash video files or FLVs and upload them on your own server.
If you are wondering why you should host your Flash video files on your own server, here is some information that will help you make a good decision:
- Ownership right rests with you: Though you can use third party sites like YouTube to upload your video and then embed the code in your site, you stand to lose the ownership of your creation as such sites often leave their watermarks on the video via the code that they generate. However, if you upload the Flash video files on your own server, you would be able to retain the exclusive ownership rights to your creation.
- Copyright protection: Using servers of other organizations to upload your video files may often rob you off the copyright that you rightfully own. Even when you use YouTube for the purpose, your video becomes open to abuse or be copied by others as you can no longer keep an eye on who is doing what on such video sharing sites. If you want to protect your flash video files' copyright, using your own server is a good thing to do.
- Affordable option: Rates of servers are reducing and it has now become much more affordable to have your own server than what it was even a few years back. This is the right time to invest in your very own server that will not only host your site but also let you showcase your innovation to the world by allowing you to upload your own FLVs.
- Using additional features with ease: Third part servers often have certain limitations when it comes to adding some extra features to your FLVs. Opt for your own server as this will enable you to add new and advanced features to your flash video file with ease.
- Enjoying full control: Lastly, nothing is better than having the total control of your FLVs. It definitely pays to invest in your own server if you want to enjoy total control and complete freedom from hassles associated with hosting videos on third party servers.
Online Streaming Video Related Resources
- Convert video files and then play movies on iPad
- Put Video Clips from YouTube to iPad using A4Desk Video Converter
- Convert video (AVI, MPG, WMV, MP4) to Flash FLv using A4Desk Video Conversion Software
- How to embed mpeg video in HTML
- How to embed avi video in HTML
- Convert video files to Apple iPhone MP4 video
- Convert video files and then play movies on iPod
- Convert video files into different formats
- Merge or combine multiple videos into one file
- Trim video clips
- Put Video Clips from YouTube to Your Mobile using A4Desk Video Converter
- Get videos from the Internet or anywhere onto your PSP
- Adding YouTube Video to A4Desk Flash Video Player
- Flash Video Players with Open Source Media Framework (OSMF)
- Comparing Flash vs. HTML 5 for Online Video
- Online Video Standard - Will HTML 5 replace Flash for website video?
- Play movie on your website - tutorial and answers to FAQ
- What you need to know about Using Flash to create TV commercials
- The Major Benefits of Using Flash Video Format (flv) for Website Video
- Online Video Tips: 7 Secrets To Online Marketing Videos That Rock
- What you need to know about adding streaming video to webpage
- What You Need To Make Your Own Online Videos
- 5 Reasons Why Using Flash Video Format (flv) is Good for Website Video
- Advantages of Hosting Flash Video Files on Your Own Server
- Online Video- A Killer Application for Business Websites
- Equip Your Website with a Distinct Advantage by Embedding Online Video