What is A4Desk Flash Video Player?
A4Desk Flash Video Player is an all-in-one software that creates interactive flash Video Player for you to share videos on your website. Download Free Trial Now
- No flash knowledge, coding
- Professionally-designed player templates
- Powerful player options
Supported Video Formats
Built-in flash video converter converts your video to flash video format (FLV).
Adding streaming video to your HTML, PHP webpage: What you need to knowDisplaying streaming video on a website is becoming more and more popoular online, whether for personal or corporate websites. Websites use video on website as an improved way of direct communication with their visitors, or as a videomarketing tool.
Before you add an video file to your website, it's important to understand that videos are different from images --- a single video file can take up hundres of MB (or even GB) of your web server storage space.
And every time someone visit your website to view the video, they will be taking up a signification amount of your allocated bandwidth.
For videos which you do not mind sharing, you can simply host the video files on Youtube, Yahoo or Google all provide video sharing tools. All you need to do is upload your video file to their website, then copy and paste the HTML code to add video to your website.
However, if you prefer to keep the video file locally on your own server for easier management and privacy, then please read on.
Firstly, do not embed your WMV, AVI or MPG movie files directly to your web page. You should convert your video file into a streaming video file format. This way your visitors can watch the video as it is getting downloaded (otherwise they can't see anything before the video file is fully downloaded).
As of today, the most popular and commonly used video file format for website is the Flash FLV video format.
There are several reasons why Flash FLV is the best choice for adding video to your website:
1. Flash Player is supported by 90% or more browsers, more than any other player. Flash works on Windows, Linux. MacOS. And flash works in all types of browser including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Opera. In contrast, your WMV video file can only work on MS-Windows using MSIE.
Yes you can display a Windows Media Player inside your website. However it is an ActiveX component which cannot be supported by all browser, and the loading speed is very slow.
2. Flash Stream video is the leading format using by video websites such as YouTube, Google Video, Yahoo video etc. Once you have your .wmv , .mpeg, .avi, .mov video converted into Flash format, you can use them on your own website, as well as sharing them on those video websites anytime.
3. Flash FLV does video streaming automatically -- there is no need for any special processing of the file. All you need is a flash video player component or template, and the FLV file will play in streaming mode automatically.
4. Webmasters will have more control over the presentation of Flash video files -- video editing can be done using Adobe's Flash product, you can design your own standalone flash video player user interface.
A4Desk Flash video player software can automatically convert your windows media file (wmv, or avi) into .FLV file for streaming, and allows you to easily embed your video into a pre-designed video player template. And you can host the video on your local web server without sharing with others.
Online Streaming Video Related Resources
- Convert video files and then play movies on iPad
- Put Video Clips from YouTube to iPad using A4Desk Video Converter
- Convert video (AVI, MPG, WMV, MP4) to Flash FLv using A4Desk Video Conversion Software
- How to embed mpeg video in HTML
- How to embed avi video in HTML
- Convert video files to Apple iPhone MP4 video
- Convert video files and then play movies on iPod
- Convert video files into different formats
- Merge or combine multiple videos into one file
- Trim video clips
- Put Video Clips from YouTube to Your Mobile using A4Desk Video Converter
- Get videos from the Internet or anywhere onto your PSP
- Adding YouTube Video to A4Desk Flash Video Player
- Flash Video Players with Open Source Media Framework (OSMF)
- Comparing Flash vs. HTML 5 for Online Video
- Online Video Standard - Will HTML 5 replace Flash for website video?
- Play movie on your website - tutorial and answers to FAQ
- What you need to know about Using Flash to create TV commercials
- The Major Benefits of Using Flash Video Format (flv) for Website Video
- Online Video Tips: 7 Secrets To Online Marketing Videos That Rock
- What you need to know about adding streaming video to webpage
- What You Need To Make Your Own Online Videos
- 5 Reasons Why Using Flash Video Format (flv) is Good for Website Video
- Advantages of Hosting Flash Video Files on Your Own Server
- Online Video- A Killer Application for Business Websites
- Equip Your Website with a Distinct Advantage by Embedding Online Video