Downloading And Installing
Purchasing Valid License
Launching A4Desk Video Converter
Specifying Output Folder
A4Desk Video Converter allows you to cut or trim any section of the video.
To trim a video:
- Select a video from the list of videos that you added.
- From the Video Preview section, click to play the video.
- Click at the point from where you want the video.
- Click at the point till which you want the video.
- Select the option Cut Clip.
The section of the video selected to be cut will be marked by black arrows in the slider. Also the time segment of the starting point and the end point are displayed.
You cannot cut or trim the videos while merging them. That is when the option Merge into Single File is selected, the option Cut Clip will be disabled.